The Light Festival at Battersea Power Station is back as one of the best free activities to do in London this winter, brightening up the dark nights.
You will find six spectacular installations now on display across this exciting riverside neighbourhood, including the new area of public realm which visitors can enjoy in front of the iconic Grade II* listed building on the banks of the Thames.
The light installations from some of the globe’s most innovative light artists are:
- Run Beyond by Angelo Bonello
- Digital Origami Tigers by LAVA (Laboratory for Visionary Architecture)
- Antenna Sud by Michela Bonzi
- Greenhouse by Victor Engbers
- Picto Sender Machine by Felipe Prado
- Eternal Sundown by Mads Vegas
The festival will run until the 27th of February and it is free to visit.
If you want click here and watch our Facebook live we did at the festival on the 25th of January.
Looking for cool and fun things to do in London?
Our walking tours are back!