NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is open to everyone in the world, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Wonders of London, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, contractors (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Wonders of London as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 24.05.2022 at 9.30am and ending on 06.06.2022 at 23.59pm on both Facebook and Instagram platforms.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will win a Limited Edition Elizabeth Line Oyster Card with £20 credit (first prize on both Facebook and Instagram), £10 (second prize on both Facebook and Instagram) and £5 (third prize on Facebook only). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Wonders of London. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Wonders of London discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Wonders of London to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Wonders of London. Winner will be notified with a comment under the posts of the giveaway contests on both Facebook and Instagram. Wonders of London shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within one (1) day from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT WONDERS OF LONDON‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that WONDERS OF LONDON, anyone acting on behalf of WONDERS OF LONDON, and WONDERS OF LONDON’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests:
9. Terms & Conditions: WONDERS OF LONDON reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond WONDERS OF LONDON’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, WONDERS OF LONDON may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by WONDERS OF LONDON. WONDERS OF LONDON reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or violates these Terms & Conditions. WONDERS OF LONDON has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, WONDERS OF LONDON reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless WONDERS OF LONDON and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Facebook/Instagram: If you use Facebook/Instagram to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by WONDERS OF LONDON is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
13. By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
14. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions are governed and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. Any legal claim or dispute that arises in relation to these Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts and Tribunals in the city of London. Promoter: Wonders of London, 14 Fairlight Road, London SW17 OJD, United Kingdom.