Adidas has launched this new initiative to celebrate women who are breaking boundaries in the worlds of sport, fashion and culture.
This initiative is part of the main campaign to launch its new Adidas sports bra collection, and it tackles the impact of poor support on sports participation and performance.
The colourful statues appearing in red, blue and green, are of:
- Vivianne Miedema (professional footballer)
- Eniola Aluko (ex professional footballer and sporting director)
- Francesca Brown (entrepreneur and activist)
- Ellie Goldstein (dancer and model)
- Emily Scarratt (rugby player)
- Tanya Compas (youth worker and community builder)
- Asma Elbadawi (basketballer player, activist and poet)
- Sherrie Silver (dancer, choreographer, and U.N. advocate)
You can find the statues beside City Hall on the South Bank, until the first week of March.
Looking for cool and fun things to do in London?
Our walking tours are back!